Please take a moment to read about how to prepare and care for your Go Off-Road Armor Tech system.
To ensure your purchase arrives safely, it was shipped in magnetic sheets. Please use the provided utility knife to carefully cut the small tabs that connect the panels from the magnetic sheets, as shown in the pictures.
WARNING: The utility knife is very sharp. Please use with caution.
TIP 1: Place carboard under the material when cutting to avoid damage to the surface you're cutting on. A small straight edge may be helpful as well.
TIP 2: Allow the material to lay flat and “relax”. It is also highly recommended you use a heat gun on LOW to further help the material relax and conform to the vehicle. This is especially necessary when applying in cooler temperatures.
Please follow these simple care and best-use instructions to ensure your armor lasts:
- Clean vehicle surface and magnet with a standard vehicle (non-wax) detergent before applying. On vehicles – remove and clean magnet and surface in a normal vehicle washing cadence. It is recommended this cadence not exceed 2 weeks.
- If your vehicle has a "clear bra" or a similar thick vinyl protective sheet over leading edges, this must be removed or the armor cut to not lay over the clear bra.
- Not for extended use in high temperatures exceeding 100 degrees Fahrenheit (surface temp may exceed the 160 degree limit). In these conditions it is recommended the armor be removed after it cools after each use.
- Before affixing to a metal surface, be sure all paints, clear coats, and waxes are cured (approximate curing time: paint 90 days, clear coat 60 days, wax 7 days). Remove magnet by lifting left to right from surface. Do not pull or stretch magnet across the surface.
- Standing Water - Drive through standing water at low speeds. High speed hits may drive water under the material and break the magnetic bond resulting in a lost panel.
- Running water - Try to keep the vehicle perpendicular to the current. Driving nose or tail into the current may drive water under the material and break the magnetic bond resulting in a lost panel.
- Safe at highway speeds up to 75 mph.
- Works with Ceramic Coatings.
- Can be applied over vehicle vinyl wraps.
- Lay flat to store (Recommended)
- If you must roll it up, store in a corrugate or PVC tube laid on it's side, NOT up on-end. Use a 3" core tube to prevent flattening.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us (Contact Us link)
30 day Replacement policy for manufacturing defects.
All magnetic armor is custom made to order. All sales are FINAL.